Become a Home Comfort Partner
What are the benefits of becoming a Home Comfort Partner?
- The ability to assign the rebate to your company
- Company listing on the PSEG Long Island website.
- 75% reimbursement on program related tool purchases.
- Access to free training on ACCA Quality Installation procedures.
Where can I download the QIV rebate application?
The application can be downloaded here.
What thermostats qualify for the Home Comfort Program rebate?
Thermostats need to be installed by a Cool Homes Partner. The list of qualifying Home Comfort Program thermostats (is based on the Smart Savers thermostats) can be found here. Below is the current list of qualifying thermostats.
Radio Thermostat CT30, CT80, CT100; Trane ComfortLink Control; RCS Z-Wave Communicating Thermostat; GoControl Z-wave Thermostat; Alarm.com Smart Thermostat
ecobee3, ecobee3 Lite, ecobee4, ecobee Smart Si, ecobee Smart
Sensi™ Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat, Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Thermostat
Lyric Round, Lyric T5, Lyric T6 Pro, Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat, Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Voice Control, Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Thermostat, Wi-Fi 7-Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat, Wi-Fi 9000, Wi-Fi 9000 with Voice Control, Wi-Fi Focus Pro, Wi-Fi Vision Pro
LUX/GEO, LUX KONO
Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Thermostat E
- Radio Thermostat Company of America
Filtrete 3M-50, CT30, CT50, CT80
Radio Thermostat CT100 with Vivint Go!Control Panel
How can I use the PSEG Long Island Home Comfort Partner Logo?
The logo use is for Home Comfort Partners who are in good standing. For ALL Partner logo requests AND for all artwork approvals please email: Carol Mele at Carol.Mele@pseg.com and Victoria Delacruz at Victoria.DeLacruz@pseg.com . Please use the following subject line: PSEG Long Island Logo Request and/or Artwork Approval.
For the latest Home Comfort Program announcements please see this list below.
- 04/23/19: 2019 Home Comfort Brand Guidelines
- 04/09/19: 2019 Home Comfort v1.0 Application Release
- 04/08/19: Home Comfort and Contractor Participation Agreement
- 01/10/19: Geothermal Application Release
- 01/03/19: Rebate Schedule and Application Release