Become a Home Comfort Partner
Becoming a Home Comfort Partner is easy. Simply download and read through the Contractor Participation Agreement. Sign it and email all required documents to the email address listed on the agreement.
What are the benefits of becoming a Home Comfort Partner?
- The ability to assign the rebate to your company.
- Company listing on the PSEG Long Island website.
- 75% reimbursement on program related tool purchases.
- Access to free training on ACCA Quality Installation procedures.
How can I use the PSEG Long Island Home Comfort Partner Logo?
The logo use is for Home Comfort Partners who are in good standing. For ALL Partner logo requests AND for all artwork approvals please email: Carol Mele at Carol.Mele@pseg.com and HomeComfortLI@pseg.com. Please use the following subject line: PSEG Long Island Logo Request and/or Artwork Approval.
Home Comfort Training Videos
For a full listing of all videos, please visit our Home Comfort YouTube page.
- Application Workbook Training Series
- "Whole House" Heat Pump Solutions Training Series
- "Whole House" Residential Heat Load Calculations Training Series
Download the following resources:
- What is an Air Source Heat Pump?
- Your Clean and Green HVAC Solution
- The Comfort of All-Season Savings
- Yes, You Can Afford an Air Source Heat Pump!
- Frequently Asked Questions
For the latest Home Comfort Program announcements please see this list below.
- 07/08/21: Home Comfort and Home Performance Program Application Version 3.0 Release
- 04/01/21: Home Comfort Program Application Version 2.0 Release | Rebate Card
- 02/12/21: 2021 Integrated Controls and 2021 Rebate Card
- 01/11/21: 2021 Home Comfort Program Application Version 1.0 Release
- 11/17/20: Nov/Dec 2020 Home Comfort Project Submittals
- 11/13/20: Home Comfort and Commercial Programs Support Updates
- 10/01/20: Home Comfort and Home Performance Rebate Application Version 1.3 Release and Geothermal Rebate Application Version 1.1 Release
- 08/18/20: Home Comfort and Home Performance Rebate Application Version 1.2 Release
- 06/19/20: Home Comfort Pre-approval Update
- 03/26/20: Home Comfort and Home Performance Rebate Application Version 1.1
- 01/09/20: Home Comfort and Home Performance Rebate Application Version 1.1 Release
- 11/20/19: Home Comfort Whole House Air-Source Heat Pump Application Version 2.0 Release
- 11/08/19: 2020 Home Comfort Program Changes (REVISED)
- 08/29/19: Home Comfort Whole House Air-Source Heat Pump Contractor Incentive Update