Equipment and Facility Relocation

Need Something Moved?

Do you need a utility pole or wire moved to widen your driveway or accommodate construction? Here's how to make a request.

You may start your request at any time. If you need to gather information, you may pause for up to 13 days and resume the request, or you will need to start over. You will save a draft request and receive an e-mail with a draft number. To resume the request, go to the resume request site, copy and paste that number and provide the last name as it is displayed.

View all Building and Renovation Service videos 

We may be able to relocate PSEG Long Island/LIPA equipment or facilities to accommodate construction, or for other reasons. PSEG Long Island/LIPA facilities are any equipment up to the point where electric service connects to the building. If you would like to relocate electrical equipment on or in the building, please contact a licensed electrician and follow our Change Service request. Please note that requests to relocate facilities will often be at some cost to you. To make a request, fill out the Facility Relocation request to explain what you would like relocated. You can attach a photo, site plan or drawing to help explain your request in more detail, if necessary. A Customer Planning Representative will review your request and respond to you. You will receive a reference number for your project. Keep this number handy, as you will need it to make inquiries about your service request.

Any questions, contact Building and Renovation Services at Please include the full property address in subject line. You can also call us at 1-844-341-6378, Monday - Friday, from 7:30AM to 4PM. 

The completion time can vary based on the complexity of your request, weather permitting.