PSEG Long Island is committed to delivering best-in-class system reliability by expanding electrical capacity to meet the needs of the communities it serves, today and in the future. The electric grid consists of three primary elements: Electric transmission lines that carry high-voltage power from generation sources; substations that receive the electricity from the transmission lines and step it down to a lower voltage; and distribution lines that carry the lower-voltage electricity into our neighborhoods.
- Beach 67th Street MTA Relocation Project
- Beach Channel Drive Substation Upgrade
- Far Rockaway Bank Upgrade
- Far Rockaway Project
- Rockaway Reliability Project
- Rockaway Underground Transmission Project