Proposals and Bids
Browse through PSEG Long Island's request for proposals, information and bids.
Request for Information
- 04/02/2020 - 2020 North Fork RFI | Clarifying Questions & Answers
- 03/03/2020 - 2020 Bulk Energy Storage RFI | Clarifying Questions & Answers
PSEG Long Island has updated the RFI timeline so that the RFI Response Submission Deadline is May 15, 2020 instead of April 15, 2020, a one-month extension.
Additional Questions & Answers for Energy Storage RFI
Q1. As it was indicated in your Q&A, the minimum size of the storage system to be procured is 5 MW. 5 MW is also the maximum sized allowed for VDER. For those preferred zones requiring 5-25 MW, will you allow storage sized 5 MW being under VDER?
POSSIBLE ALTERNATIVE ANSWERS:
A1. PSEGLI/LIPA has not yet developed the evaluation criteria that will be used to select projects in the 2020 PSEGLI Bulk Energy Storage RFP; therefore, we are unable to answer your question at this time.
Request for Proposals
- 01/26/2016 - 2016 Western Nassau RFP
- 12/22/2015 - 2015 Renewables RFP
- 06/24/2015 - 2015 South Fork RFP
- 10/18/2013 - 280 MW Renewable RFP
- 04/22/2008 - LIPA Solar RFP
- 06/2020 (Target) - Feed-in Tariff V: Solar Communities FIT
- 09/21/2016 - Feed-In Tariff IV: Fuel Cell FIT
- 10/03/2013 - Feed-In Tariff III: Commercial Solar FIT
- 03/28/2014 - Feed-In Tariff II: Non Solar FIT
- 10/03/2013 - Feed-In Tariff II: Clean Solar Initiative FIT
- 06/28/2012 - Feed-In Tariff I: Clean Solar Initiative FIT