PSEG Long Island Suppliers
Best-in-Class Service, Supplies, and Innovation
PSEG Long Island relies on suppliers to provide the products and services we need to remain at the forefront of energy production. We recognize the benefits that come from partnering with suppliers who are also committed to excellence and innovation and offer:
- A strong track record of success.
- Compatibility with our company's culture and business model.
- Competitively-priced high-quality products and services.
We procure a variety of products and services that include business services, delivery/utility services, fossil services, information technology, and nuclear services.
We're passionate about building a supplier list that reflects the diversity of the Long Island and Rockaway communities. Why? Because diversity:
- Strengthens both customer and economic bases.
- Encourages job creation.
- Drives purchasing power.
- Builds shareholder equality.
We are proud to partner with certified minority, women business owners, and service-disabled veteran business owners.
Office of Supplier DiversityOur office measures, markets, manages, and tracks all supplier diversity goals and initiatives. Contact us by mail:
- PSEG Long Island Procurement Department
Supplier Diversity Manager
175 East Old Country Road
Hicksville, NY 11805