Terms & Conditions
PSEG is concerned about your privacy and is committed to providing a secure online environment. As a visitor you need not register or give any personal identification to use this site. Last revision and effective date: March 1, 2019
- Acceptable Use Policy
- My Smart Energy Portal - Connect Others
THE SECTION BELOW TITLED “AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE” CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS-ACTION WAIVER. THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ THEM.
Content. Content available on the Site and through the Services includes:
PSEG Content. The Site and Services contain materials, such as data, text, graphic, images, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other materials provided by PSEG or its licensors (“PSEG Content”), and
User Generated Content.. Visitors and users of the Site and/or the Services may provide, post, transmit, link, publish, upload, generate or otherwise make available content for the Site and Services including, but not limited to, text, comments, user postings (including user postings and commentary on our blogs), files, images, photographs, video, sounds, and other materials (“User Generated Content,” and, collectively with the PSEG Content, the “Content”). User Generated Content is not confidential, and may be made public by PSEG in its sole discretion. Do not disclose any User Generated Content that you would like to remain confidential or proprietary.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Generated Content; however, by submitting the User Generated Content to PSEG, you hereby grant to PSEG an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Generated Content including, without limitation, for commercial purposes, and promoting and redistributing part or all of the User Generated Content (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any channels now or hereafter known. As the exclusive licensee of User Generated Content, you hereby grant to PSEG the exclusive right to enforce copyrights in the User Generated Content against anyone copying, republishing, distributing, or preparing derivative works of the User Generated Content without Your consent. Furthermore, by you posting User Generated Content, you agree to and do hereby grant to PSEG exclusive rights to prohibit or allow any subsequent aggregation, display, copying, duplication, reproduction, exploitation or commercial use of the User Generated Content by any party for any purpose, provided, however, that such right shall not supersede your ownership rights in your User Generated Content.
You also hereby grant each visitor and user of the Site a non-exclusive license to access, view and display, but not to otherwise access, distribute, copy or modify your User Generated Content through the Site. For avoidance of doubt, you hereby represent that you have not, and will not, grant any license rights to your User Generated Content for the purposes of crawling, scraping, or using automated means (e.g., data mining, robots, crawlers, spiders, or similar extraction tools) on or through the Site or Services to obtain any data or information.
Intellectual Property Rights
User Generated Content. We reserve the right (although we have no obligation), to monitor User Generated Content, and remove any User Generated Content at any time, in our sole discretion, without any notification or explanation. With respect to User Generated Content, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained therein for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information.
Visitors and users of the Site and/or the Services do not have any right to: (i) collect, aggregate, copy, duplicate, display, or create derivative works of the Services or any Content available on any Site or through the Services (except for their own User Generated Content), (ii) engage in crawling, scraping or similar activities, or (iii) use automated means, including data mining, robots, crawlers, spiders, or similar data gathering, extraction tools and the like on the Site or in connection with the Services for any purpose. You agree not to use any means or measures whatsoever to circumvent any technological measure in place to prevent unauthorized use of the Site, the Content, or the Services. Any copying, aggregation, display, distribution, performance or derivative use of any Content posted on the Site or through the Services whether done directly or through intermediaries (including, but not limited to, by means of spiders, robots, crawlers, scrapers, framing, iframes or RSS feeds) is prohibited.
Any access to or use of the Site to design, develop, test, update, operate, modify, maintain, support, market, advertise, distribute or otherwise make available any program, application or service (including, without limitation, any device, technology, product, computer program, mobile device application, website, or mechanical or personal service) that enables or provides access to, use of, operation of or interoperation with PSEG (including, without limitation, to access content, post content, cross-post content, re-post content, respond or reply to content, verify content, transmit content, create accounts, verify accounts, use accounts, circumvent and/or automate technological security measures or restrictions, or flag content) is prohibited. This prohibition specifically applies to, but is not limited to, software, programs, applications and services for use or operation on or by any computer and/or any electronic, wireless and/or mobile device, technology or product that exists now or in the future.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, PSEG may, by providing prior written consent in each case, permit general purpose internet search engines (that provide a method of “opt-out”), and non-commercial public archives that gather information to access the Site for the sole purpose of displaying hyperlinks to the Services, Content or the Site, provided that, (i) they do so from a stable IP address or range of IP addresses using an easily identifiable agent and comply with our robots.txt file, and (ii) specifically exclude any website, search engine or other service that specializes in classified listings including any subset of classifieds listings such as housing, for sale, jobs, services, or personals, or which otherwise provides classified ad listing services.
Anything to the contrary contained herein notwithstanding, PSEG specifically reserves the right to terminate your access and use of the Site, the Services and/or the Content, including any ability to extract data from or through the Site or the Services, for any reason or no reason, at its sole discretion.
Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, and logos of PSEG and its affiliates (“Trademarks”) used and displayed on the Site, in connection with the Services and in the PSEG Content, are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of PSEG, our clients and other third parties. Nothing on the Site, Services or the PSEG Content should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. Use of the Trademarks as part of a link to or from any other website is prohibited unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by us in writing. All goodwill generated from the use of Trademarks inures to our benefit. Elements of the Site, the Services and the PSEG Content are also protected by trade dress, trademark, unfair competition, and other state and federal laws and may not be copied or imitated, in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to the use of framing or mirrors. None of the PSEG Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
Warranty Disclaimer. PSEG, ITS AFFILIATES,AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “PSEG PARTIES”) AND LIPA AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “LIPA PARTIES”) HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR THE CONTENT (COLLECTIVELY THE “MATERIALS”) INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. NONE OF THE PSEG PARTIES OR THE LIPA PARTIES WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED SITE, OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING.
Limit of Liability. IN CONNECTION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF THE ALLEGED ACTIVE OR PASSIVE NEGLIGENCE OF THE PSEG PARTIES OR THE LIPA PARTIES, THE PSEG PARTIES AND THE LIPA PARTIES, OR ANY OF THEM (I) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT LOSSES, DAMAGES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST OR REDUCED PROFITS, REVENUES, EFFICIENCY, PRODUCTIVITY, BONDING CAPACITY, OR BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, OR INCREASED OR EXTENDED OVERHEAD, OPERATING, MAINTENANCE OR DEPRECIATION COSTS AND EXPENSES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT, AND (II) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF (A) THE AMOUNT PAID IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT DURING THE THREE (3) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM, AND (B) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
Site Security. Actual or attempted unauthorized use of the Site, the Services, or the Content may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. While PSEG has no obligation to do so, PSEG explicitly reserves the right to view, monitor, and record all activity on the Site without notice or permission from you. Any information obtained by monitoring, reviewing, or recording is subject to review by law enforcement organizations in connection with investigation or prosecution of possible illegal activity on the Site or in connection with the Services. PSEG will, to the extent that it believes that it is required to do so, comply with all final court orders as well as all lawfully constituted law enforcement and regulatory inquiries involving requests for such information. PSEG reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion for any reason or no reason, to record, remove, or modify any Content, or any other element of the Site or the Services, without notice to, or permission from, you. In connection with any non-encrypted data you provided to the Site or through the Services, this non-encrypted data may be monitored and information may be disclosed to the U.S. Government to protect PSEG’s network from unauthorized usage or penetration.
Compliance with Applicable Laws. The Site and Services are based in the United States. If you access the Site, the Services, or the Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
Children. If you are under the age of 13, YOU MUST NOT USE THIS SITE or THE SERVICES. Please do not send us your personal information. If you want to contact us, you may only do so through your parent or legal guardian.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act. PSEG will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove any Content or user submissions deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. Our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “Act”) for the receipt of any Notification of Claimed Infringement which may be given under that Act is as follows: PSEG Long Island, Attention: DMCA, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that your work has been copied on the Site or in connection with the Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our agent with notice in accordance with the requirements of the Act, including (i) a description of the copyrighted work that has been infringed and the specific location on the Services where such work is located; (ii) a description of the location of the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work; (iii) your address, telephone number and e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; (v) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf; and (vi) an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Agreement to Arbitrate.
In the event of a dispute arising under or relating to the Agreement, the Site, the Services or the Content, including any claim based on a federal or state statute (each, a “Dispute”), either party may elect to finally and exclusively resolve the Dispute by binding arbitration governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”). Any election to arbitrate a Dispute, at any time, shall be final and binding on the other party. ARBITRATION IS A WAIVER OF THE RIGHT TO BRING A LAWSUIT IN COURT. THE RULES IN ARBITRATION ARE DIFFERENT. THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY, AND DISCOVERY AND APPEAL RIGHTS MAY BE LIMITED. If either party chooses arbitration, neither party shall have the right to litigate a Dispute in court or to have a jury trial, except as set forth under the “Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate” provision below.
Arbitration Procedures. All Disputes will be resolved before a neutral arbitrator selected jointly by the parties, whose decision will be final, except for a limited right of appeal under the FAA. The arbitration shall be commenced and conducted by JAMS pursuant to its then current Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures and in accordance with the Expedited Procedures in those rules, or, where appropriate, pursuant to JAMS’ Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures. All applicable JAMS’ rules and procedures are available at the JAMS website www.jamsadr.com. The arbitration may be conducted in person, through the submission of documents, by phone, or online. If conducted in person, the arbitration shall take place in the United States county where you live. The parties shall cooperate in good faith in the voluntary and informal exchange of all non-privileged documents and other information (including electronically stored information) relevant to the Dispute immediately after commencement of the arbitration. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, to stay a proceeding pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. This Agreement to Arbitrate shall not preclude parties from seeking provisional remedies in aid of arbitration from a court of appropriate jurisdiction.
Arbitration and Attorneys’ Fees. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees and costs will be governed by the JAMS’ rules and governing law, except that PSEG will pay such fees and costs (excluding reasonable attorneys’ fees, for which you shall be solely responsible) for you for claims totaling less than $20,000 unless the arbitrator determines that the claims are frivolous. PSEG will not seek its attorneys’ fees or costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines your claims or defenses are frivolous.
Exceptions to the Agreement to Arbitrate. Either party may bring a claim in a small claims court located in the United States county where you live or in the Courts of the State of New York located in Nassau County, , if the claim is permitted by such court’s rules and is within such court’s jurisdiction. Moreover, either party may bring a lawsuit in court solely for injunctive relief to: (i) stop the unauthorized use or abuse of the Materials; (ii) stop intellectual property infringement (for example, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or patent rights), or (iii) protect proprietary interests. The parties agree that an actual or threatened violation of intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information will cause irreparable harm and that remedies at law would be inadequate to redress any actual or threatened violation thereof.
Judicial Forum for Disputes. In the event that this Agreement to Arbitrate is found not to apply to you or your claim, you and PSEG agree that any judicial proceeding (other than small claims actions) will be brought in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York or the courts of the State of New York located in Nassau County. Both you and PSEG consent to venue and personal jurisdiction there.
- The Agreement is governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of New York, without respect to its conflict of law provisions.
- The failure of PSEG to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- The Agreement, and any rights and licenses granted thereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by PSEG without restriction. Any assignment or transfer by you shall be null and void. The Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party's successors and our permitted assigns.
- You shall comply with all laws, rules and regulations which are now or hereinafter promulgated by any government authority or agency which govern or apply to your use of the Site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you expressly agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export any of the Content to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws of the United States. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by PSEG and its licensors.
- The Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties concerning the Site, the Services, and the Content, and supersedes all existing agreements and all other oral, written or other communication between the parties concerning its subject matter.
Questions. Thank you for your cooperation. Questions or comments regarding this Site and/or Services, including any reports of non-functioning links, should be submitted using our email address email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond in a timely manner.
Customer Information. At PSEG, our goal is to give you as much control as possible over your personal information. In general, you can visit PSEG on the Site without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. There are times now or in the future, however, when we may need information from you to provide the Services, such as your name, e-mail address, home address, bank account information and/or credit card information. Your information may be collected and/or processed directly by PSEG or indirectly through our third party service providers (“Providers”).
We use the information gathered from the forms you fill out on the Site or through the Services for the purpose it was provided, generally in one of four ways:
- To provide you with information about products, services, news and events;
- To allow you to use and/or purchase Services including certain products that we may offer from time to time;
- To allow you to pay your PSEG bills online, Automated Clearing House (ACH) transfers or other methods that we may offer from time to time; and
- To gather broad, aggregated demographic information about user trends.
We will only collect personal information to the extent deemed reasonably necessary to serve PSEG’s business purposes.
We may also use invisible pixels or beacons on this Site to count how many users visit certain pages, track the actions of users of the Services and measure the success of our marketing campaigns.
Security. We use commonly available security techniques to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of information under our control. Your personally identifiable information (such as an account number or credit card information), is protected from unauthorized access using commercially reasonable measures. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable and we cannot guarantee security. Remember that we have no control over transmittals or transactions that do not occur on PSEG systems or networks, including transmittals to and from the Site over the Internet including via email. All forms on our Site are totally voluntary. If you do not feel comfortable submitting information over the Internet, please call a customer service representative at (800) 490-0025.
Your account on the Site or any separate account that may be created to access the Services is also protected by a Log-In, Password and Unique Identifiers (your “Credentials”) which you create. You should not disclose your Credentials to anyone and you should always remember to log off the Site or the Services when finished, especially if using a shared computer. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Credentials, and for any use of your Credentials, whether or not you have authorized such use.
You acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability regarding theft, loss, alteration, or misuse of information, including, without limitation, such information that has been provided to third parties or other users, or with regard to the failure of a third party to abide by the agreement between us and such third party.
Sharing. PSEG will not disclose any of your personal information without your consent, except in the following situations:
- To help establish programs in which municipalities buy energy on behalf of their residents;
- To initiate, render, bill and collect for electric and/or gas services;
- To protect consumers from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful behavior, or to protect PSEG’s rights or property;
- In the event of a corporate, business, or asset sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, your information may be included in the transferred assets;
- In connection with surveys and contests (see below);
- To send you information regarding PSEG and our products and services, and promotional materials from some of our Providers;
- In connection with any non-encrypted data you provided to the Site or in connection with the Services, this non-encrypted data may be monitored and information may be disclosed to the U.S. Government to protect PSEG’s network from unauthorized usage or penetration; and
- If required to do so by law, such as in response to court orders and legal process.
When we engage a Provider to perform a business function, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their obligations, and access to customer data is limited to those who specifically need it to conduct their business responsibilities.
Use of Statistical Information. PSEG may anonymize and aggregate your personal information and provide it to our existing or potential business partners, sponsors, advertisers or other third parties, in response to a government request, or to other third parties for lawful purposes.
PSEG servers also automatically gather non-personal information about our users including, but not limited to, the websites our customers visit on the Internet, pages visited within a PSEG Site, IP address, browser type and language, number of links you click while on the applicable site, search terms, operating system, website traffic, keywords and/or other data. PSEG may use this information for PSEG’s business purposes and may disclose such information to Providers performing services for us.
Surveys and Contests. PSEG may ask for information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used by PSEG and Providers to administer the survey and/or contest, to notify the winners, and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Site and the Services. We may use contact data from our contests to send users information about PSEG and promotional material from some of our third party business partners. Users may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications.
PSEG: PSEG may send users legally required notifications and certain other communications including, but not limited to, service related notices, or transactional matters related to the Services and/or your account. For example, we may send you a notice regarding server problems or scheduled maintenance to the Site. In order to opt-out of receiving these notices, you may need to deactivate your account.
PSEG offers you control over your privacy preferences regarding direct marketing and promotional communications (via email, by mail, or by telephone). You may update these preferences at any time. Please allow sufficient time for your preferences to be processed.
- You may opt out of receiving direct marketing and promotional communications (via email, by mail, or by telephone) from PSEG by contacting customer service at (800) 490-0025. If you opt-out, PSEG will not contact you directly with marketing messages about PSEG services and/or products
- When you receive a promotional e-mail from PSEG, it will contain a link that allows you to unsubscribe. If you decide to use this opt-out link, you will no longer receive promotional email, but you will continue to receive non-promotional e-mails and direct mail from us, such as order confirmations.
Third Parties: PSEG also offers you control over your privacy preferences regarding direct marketing and promotional communications (via email, by mail or by telephone). If you wish to opt-out of PSEG sharing your personal information with third parties for their own and third party direct marketing purposes (via email, by mail or by telephone), please contact customer service at (800) 490-0025.
How to Access and Update Your Personal Information
You can keep your Personal Information accurate, complete, and up to date by visiting www.psegliny.com, and accessing your account. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
How to Contact Us
You agree not to:
- Use the Services for any unlawful purpose;
- Upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content that (i)infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; (ii) is threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, (iii) promotes extreme violence or cruelty to animals, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or (iv) discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s e-mail address, postal address, phone number, credit card information, or any similar information;
- “Stalk” or otherwise harass another person;
- Spam or use the Services to engage in any commercial activities, including, without limitation, raising money; advertising or promoting a product, service, website, or company; or engaging in any pyramid or other multi-tiered marketing scheme;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
- Interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Services through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Services through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content on the Site or through the Services that:
- Violates any federal, state or local law;
- Is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, or harms or could harm minors in any way;
- Harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- Includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- Is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes "bait and switch" offer;
- Constitutes or contains "pyramid schemes," "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- Includes links to commercial services or third party websites, except as specifically allowed by PSEG;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Services, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Services; or
- Employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Services.
You further agree not to:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or make unsolicited contact with anyone for any commercial purpose;
- Make any libelous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- Collect personal information about other users or entities for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Use any deep link to the Site or any portion thereof; or
- Use any automated device or software that enables the submission of automatic postings on PSEG without human intervention or authorship (an "automated posting device"), including without limitation, the use of any such automated posting device in connection with bulk postings, or for automatic submission of postings at certain times or intervals.
Any attempt (whether or not successful) to engage in, or to enable, induce, encourage, cause or assist anyone else to engage in, any unauthorized or prohibited activities is also expressly prohibited and is a violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
In addition if you are an employee of PSEG or otherwise subject to the PSEG Standards of Conduct, you agree not to use the Site or Services in any manner that would constitute a violation of the Standards of Conduct, or any PSEG policy, practice or similar provision applicable to you.
If you believe that any Content or activities on the Site or the Services violates this Acceptable Use Policy, please let us know by submitting a message here: firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to take or refrain from taking any and all steps available to us once we receive any such message.
This Disclaimer applies to Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated and its subsidiaries and affiliates. References to PSEG are deemed to include each such subsidiary and affiliate.
The statements contained on this Site that are not purely historical are “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those anticipated. Such statements are based on management’s beliefs as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to management. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those contemplated in any forward-looking statements made by us herein are discussed in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent reports on Form 10-Q and Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), and available on this website: http://investor.pseg.com. All of the forward-looking statements made on this Site are qualified by these cautionary statements and we cannot assure you that the results or developments anticipated by management will be realized or even if realized, will have the expected consequences to, or effects on, us or our business, prospects, financial condition, results of operations or cash flows. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements in making any investment decision. Forward-looking statements made on this Site apply only as of the date they are made. While we may elect to update forward-looking statements from time to time, we specifically disclaim any obligation to do so, even in light of new information or future events, unless otherwise required by applicable securities laws.
While every effort has been made to ensure that the information presented on this Site is accurate, PSEG assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, or out-of-date information and shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages resulting from the availability of, use of, access of, or inability to use this information.
Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this Site is strictly prohibited.
PSEG reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it with respect to this Site. This Disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation on or waiver of any other rights PSEG may have.
The Terms and Conditions for MyAlerts services can be found here.
The Terms and Conditions for PSEG Long Island Skill on Amazon’s Alexa Service can be found here.
The Terms and Conditions for Connect Other Users can be found here.