Terms & Conditions
Short Message Service (SMS)
- When you opt-in to the Short Message Service (SMS) using a short code by texting REG, we will send you an SMS text message to confirm your sign-up. By sending a text message for participation in the text messaging program or by using our text program at any time, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions set forth. These Terms and Conditions may change from time to time.
- You can cancel and opt-out of the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to 773454 to stop. We will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just text "REG" to short code to register as you did the first time. We will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If, at any time, you forget what keywords are supported, just text "HELP" to 773454 for help. We will respond with several keywords supported by our service: REG, NICK, OUT, STAT, PAUSE, RESUME, STOP, STOP ALL
- We are able to deliver messages to the following major mobile phone carriers and most minor carriers:
- Major Carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, and Virgin Mobile.
- Minor Carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless), Cellcom, CSpire Wireless.
- As always, Msg & data rates may apply. One message per user request. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For general questions about the services provided by the short code, you can send an email to email@example.com.
- Before changing your mobile phone number, text “STOP” to opt-out of MyAlerts, or delete that phone number from your preferences by selecting “Manage MyAlerts” through My Account. Once your mobile phone number changes or if your account number changes, register your new mobile phone number by selecting “Manage MyAlerts” through My Account, or by texting “REG” to 773454 (PSEGLI).
You agree not to send or otherwise make available content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or contains hate speech.
By sending text messages, you grant iFactor Consulting the perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, publicly perform, and publicly display any and all text message content provided by you to iFactor Consulting (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such content into other works in any format now known or later developed.
I. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE TEXT PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE TEXT PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. iFACTOR CONSULTING AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS,
CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON- INFRINGEMENT.
iFACTOR CONSULTING AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE TEXT PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE TEXT PROGRAM WILL BE UNINTERRRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; OR (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE TEXT PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
II. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT iFACTOR CONSULTING AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARTNERS, CONTRACTORS, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE TEXT PROGRAM.
iFactor Consulting reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any or all of its Text Program, in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
At iFactor Consulting we respect your privacy. You may visit www.ifactorconsulting.com without providing any personal information to us. Unless you specifically request that we do so, we will never release your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. We will, however, disclose certain information when it is required by law.
Web Site Administration
When you visit our web site, some information may be collected automatically by the software that operates our website (e.g. the site from which you linked, your Internet Service Provider, the time and date of your visit). Our servers do not track, collect, or distribute personal information about visitors to our web site. This information is used to compile aggregate statistics about the total number of daily visitors to our site, the pages most frequently visited, how long people stay at each page, etc. None of the information that we report allows for the personal identification of individuals.
We use firewalls and additional measures to ensure the security of your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorized access.
Accuracy of Your Information / Opting Out
If you wish to have any of your personal information amended or removed from our computer systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website may contain links to other web sites; however, we cannot be responsible for the privacy practices and policies of third-party websites.