NYS Electric and Gas Bill Relief Program
You may be eligible to receive a bill credit
To qualify, you must:
- Be enrolled in PSEG Long Island’s Household Assistance Program by December 31, 2022 or,
- Have received benefits under New York State’s Emergency Rental Assistance Program (ERAP) or the Home Energy Assistance Program - Regular Arrears Supplement in the 2021-22 heating season.
- If you are enrolled in our Household Assistance Program or received ERAP or RAS benefits, your bill credit will be processed automatically and you do not need to take any action. In addition, until September 1, 2022, we will not suspend your service for non-payment while your bill credit or ERAP payment is being processed.
- If your ERAP application is pending with the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance, Long Island Housing Project or the Town of Islip, your account will not be credited until you have been found eligible for the program, the application has been fully processed and we have received the funds.
- All customers are responsible for all charges for service after May 1, 2022.
Learn more about the Household Assistance Program and see if you qualify.