ENERGY STAR® Pool Pumps
Save up to $350 on a new ENERGY STAR Pool Pump
Get Your Rebate
Apply By Mail
Your old pool pump could be costing you nearly $500 in energy use every year. A new ENERGY STAR certified model will use up to 70% less energy than a standard unit.
Pool pump upgrades must be installed by an approved contractor, so you can have the confidence of knowing your new system will be properly installed. Replacement costs are lower with the newer efficient pumps, since they last up to three times longer than your old single-speed pool pumps.
Pool Pump Dealer/Installers
Rebate Qualifications & Details
Have a question? Call the Energy Efficiency Infoline at 1-800-692-2626.
There is a one (1) pool pump rebate limit per PSEG Long Island residential electric account per calendar year.
- $350 rebate on eligible ENERGY STAR variable-speed pool pumps
- $150 rebate on eligible ENERGY STAR two-speed pool pumps
- Download list of participating dealers
- Download list of participating installers
- For Dealers/Installers: Pool Pump Rebate Overview
- For Dealers/Installers: Letter of Agreement
- Pump must be purchased and installed January 1, 2018 through November 30, 2018.
- Rebate request must be postmarked within 45 days of installation but no later than December 31, 2018.
- Rebate amount cannot exceed 50% of retail price paid.