Energy Efficiency Facility Upgrades
Stretching dollars to get the most return for your investment is tough.
Whether you're renovating existing buildings or starting a new construction project, we understand the financial commitment involved. The Commercial Efficiency Program (CEP) assists customers who are incorporating energy efficient measures within their new or renovated facilities. You can request to work with a Prime Efficiency Partner, Technical Assistance professional, or both.
- Prime Efficiency Partners (PEP): Work with contractors, distributors, suppliers, and manufacturers of energy efficient equipment who are certified to prepare and submit rebates on behalf of business owners. View a current list of PEP
- Technical Assistance (TA) professionals: Connect with TA professionals, like architects, engineers, and energy consultants, when you need specific engineering or design services to qualify for certain rebates or certifications. Business customers, including government and not-for-profit customers, are eligible for this program. View a current list of TA professionals.
Our program offers several different options, based on your needs.
- Prescriptive: This program offers rebates on pre-qualified energy-efficient equipment including lighting, compressed air, variable frequency drives, and HVAC equipment.
- Custom: This program funds more complex energy-saving measures unique to a specific building or business and not covered under the prescriptive program.
- Fast Track: This program streamlines the lighting rebate process.
Please call the Energy Efficiency Infoline Monday - Friday, 8 to 5 p.m. at 1-800-692-2626, to chat with us, or email email@example.com. We'll send someone out to provide a free energy consultation, make recommendations for your efficiency project, help you maximize your rebates, and guide you through the application process.
If you're an energy design professional with experience with LEED projects, ENERGY STAR benchmarking, or feasibility studies, apply to become a TA Partner. Apply now.