Energy Efficiency Facility Upgrades
Stretching dollars to get the most return for your investment is tough.
Whether you're renovating existing buildings or starting a new construction project, we understand the financial commitment involved. The Commercial Efficiency Program (CEP) assists customers who are incorporating energy efficient measures within their new or renovated facilities. You can request to work with a Prime Efficiency Partner, Technical Assistance professional, or both.
- Prime Efficiency Partners (PEP): Work with contractors, distributors, suppliers, and manufacturers of energy efficient equipment who are certified to prepare and submit rebates on behalf of business owners. View a current list of PEP
- Technical Assistance (TA) professionals: Connect with TA professionals, like architects, engineers, and energy consultants, when you need specific engineering or design services to qualify for certain rebates or certifications. Business customers, including government and not-for-profit customers, are eligible for this program. View a current list of TA professionals.
Please call the Energy Efficiency Infoline Monday - Friday, 8 to 5 p.m. at 1-800-692-2626, to chat with us, or email email@example.com. We'll send someone out to provide a free energy consultation, make recommendations for your efficiency project, help you maximize your rebates, and guide you through the application process.
Download the latest Commercial Efficiency Program documents and resources.
- 09/06/2022: 2022-08 – 2022 Commercial Efficiency Program Updates – EOY Bonus Incentive
- 08/24/2022: 2022-07 – 2022 Technical Assistance Program Update
- 07/11/2022: 2022-06 – 2022 Third Quarter Commercial Program Update
- 07/06/2022: 2022-05 – 2022 DLC Version 5.1 Product
- 06/28/2022: 2022-04 – 2022 Commercial Contractor Incentive Program Tier 2
- 05/16/2022: 2022-03 – 2022 Second Quarter Commercial Program Updates
- 03/01/2022: 2022-02 – 2022 Commercial Contractor Incentive Program
- 01/10/2022: 2022-01 – 2022 First Quarter Commercial Program Updates
- 10/06/2021: 2021-05 – 2021 Fourth Quarter Commercial Program Updates
- 07/06/2021: 2021-04 – 2021 Third Quarter Commercial Program Updates
- 04/02/2021: 2021-03 – 2021 Second Quarter Commercial Program Updates
- 03/22/2021: 2021-02 – 2021 DLC Update
- 01/04/2021: 2021-01 – 2021 First Quarter Commercial Program Updates
Are you a contractor, distributor, supplier, or manufacturer of energy efficient equipment who wants to help companies and business reduce the cost of their energy projects?
Join the growing list of partners. Download and complete the Partner Application and Partner Agreement.
If you're an energy design professional with experience with LEED projects, ENERGY STAR benchmarking, or feasibility studies, apply to become a TA Partner. Apply now.