Become a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Partner
Becoming a Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) Partner is easy. Benefits include access to PSEG Long Island HPwES rebates and New York State Green Jobs Green New York financing options.
Benefits of becoming a HPwES Partner
All PSEG Long Island HPwES Partners must be BPI Goldstar Contractors.
- The ability to assign the rebate to your company
- Company listing on the PSEG Long Island website
- Access to NYS Green Jobs Green NY financing
- BPI CEU training opportunities
Simply download and review the following documents. Email the completed Agreement and Application to HomePerformanceLI@pseg.com.
- Program Partner Agreement
- Program Partner Application
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Contract Participation Guidelines
The PSEG Long Island logo use is for HPwES Partners who are in good standing. For ALL Partner logo requests AND for all artwork approvals please email: Carol Mele at Carol.Mele@pseg.com and HomePerformanceLI@pseg.com. Please use the following subject line: PSEG Long Island Logo Request and/or Artwork Approval.
For the latest Home Performance with ENERGY STAR announcements please see the list below:
- 01/23/23: 2023 Home Performance Program Update – Partner Program Update
- 01/09/22: 2023 Home Comfort and Home Performance Application Version 1.0 Release
- 08/02/22: 2022 Home Comfort and Home Performance Application Version 3.0 Release
- 06/30/22: 2022 HPwES Home Energy Assessment Completion Certificate
- 03/04/22: 2022 HPwES Eligible Measures Rebates
- 02/23/22: 2022 Home Energy Assessment Submission Requirements
- 01/12/22: 2022 HPwES Program Procedure Changes