Supporting our Business Customers
We're Here For You
As your trusted energy provider, we will support you throughout this crisis and beyond.
- Visit psegliny.com/business for PSEG Long Island business resources, including ways to reduce and manage energy use.
- Our new, free MyBusinessEnergy tool is now available online. We’ll provide guidance and customized recommendations to maximize your savings.
- Consider enrolling in Balanced Billing (for Rates 280, 281 & 291). This free program can help you better manage bills by dividing your annual cost into 12 equal monthly payments. Enroll online or in our mobile app.
- From our mobile app to using your voice, pay your bill quickly and securely from any of our convenient payment options.
- Take advantage of the many ways to stay connected, including online, by text and with our mobile app. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Additional Resources *
- New York State Empire State Development provides small business resources and FAQs, including information on re-opening plans, financial resources and updates from the Governor.
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides guidance on a wide range of topics and referrals to local resource partners that can answer questions about SBA programs and assist with loan applications.
- The Paycheck Protection Program provides forgivable loans to qualifying small businesses via lending partners to help cover payroll costs including benefits. You may choose any participating lender and a portion of the funds may be used to pay mortgage interest, rent and utilities.
- Through Economic Injury Disaster Loan program, the Small Business Administration provides working capital loans, including a forgivable emergency advance of up to $10,000.
As planning begins for economic recovery, PSEG Long Island will be here for you every step of the way. As we resume any services that involve personal contact, we will do so responsibly by following best practices as determined by health experts and guidance from government officials. Our most important responsibility will always be the safety and well-being of our customers, employees and the communities we serve.
*Participation in the programs listed above is subject to terms and conditions. PSEG Long Island is not affiliated with these programs.