Electric Service & Rates
Information regarding your electric service and current rate information.
Here’s a quick and easy checklist to make sure you have all the things you need to get started.
Electric Service to Your Business
- Application for New Electric Service | Application FAQ’s
Download, print and submit the Application for New Service
- Reading My Meter
Learn how to read and submit your own meter reading.
- Building and Renovation Services
How to establish a new commercial electric service and more.
- Smart Meters
Smart Grid and Smart Meter technology will enhance service and provide ways to help lower electric bills.
- Long Island Choice
Purchase your electric supply from other energy service companies.
- Tree Trimming
Trees that interfere with electric wires can cause serious problems.
Commercial Rate Information
- Commercial Electric Rates
- Delivery Service Adjustment
- Dynamic Load Management
- Electric Rate Plan for 2016 - 2018
- Power Supply Charge
- Revenue Decoupling Adjustment (RDA)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Tariff for Electric Service
Information for the Trades
We are building partnerships with Long Island Trade Allies to increase the level of awareness of newer-more efficient technologies, enhance our delivery of service, and serve as a reliable resource.
- Guidelines, Codes and Handbook
PSEG Long Island's Red Book (Hand book for Utility Codes and Standards), Meter Enclosure Lists, Division Boundaries, Service Contact Sheets and much more!
- Online Learning Center
The Online Learning Center enables Trade Allies to earn continuing education credits (CEUs) or professional development hours (PDHs) via the Internet.
- Partner Links: 5 Boro Electric, ACCA - NY, Electrical Training Center LI, LINECA, Nassau Electric League, SCECA