Business District Beautification
New Grants for 2021!
Enhance your open space
In addition to our grants in support of outdoor commerce, PSEG Long Island is proud to offer grants for beautification projects in local business districts. We are offering grants to reimburse outdoor beautification costs of up to $2,000 for Chambers of Commerce, Business Improvement Districts (BID) and Civic Associations with a 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) designation.
Potential Qualifying Materials:
- Hanging planters/plants/flowers utilized within a Business District’s open space
- Landscape modifications at Business District entrances with signage
- Planter boxes and plantings along public walkways
- Garden area/wood chip mulch
- Ornamental stone/pavers/gravel/painted boulders/decorative elements
- Benches and seating
Funding is limited, with up to $2,000 available within a single business district on a first come, first served basis. Pre-approval and proof of purchase(s) are required. Purchases must be made by a Chamber of Commerce, Business Improvement District or Civic Association. This is a separate program/funding from the 2021 Chamber of Commerce Program. Marketing/Promotional or any Labor expenses do not qualify under this program. PSEG Long Island plaque/signage will be included in all projects.
Applications will be accepted until December 31, 2021.