Central Air Conditioners
Upgrade Your System, Increase Your Comfort and Save Money
Formerly part of the Cool Homes Program
If your central air conditioning system is more than 10 years old, it’s probably inefficient, expensive to operate and not providing the comfort you expect. But a new and properly sized system, installed by a PSEG Long Island Home Comfort Partner, will run efficiently, increase your comfort and reduce your electric bills every summer. You’ll also receive the maximum rebate.
Need Help? Get Advice.
It’s always a good idea to check with the experts before making a significant purchase like a new central air conditioning system. You can choose any licensed air conditioning contractor to install a qualifying system or trust one of our highly skilled PSEG Long Island Home Comfort Partners. Our partners have the proven expertise to review your needs and help you select the right cooling system for your home. Here are a few things to look for:
- Check the system’s Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) – the higher, the better, and the higher your rebate and energy savings will be.
- Be sure to get three quotes – and remember: the lowest isn’t always the best.
- Look for a solid warranty – review what’s covered and for how long.
Have questions? Learn more about purchasing central air conditioning systems and the value of expert advice - contact us today!
Not Just Cool, Confident.
The right central air conditioning system will deliver peace of mind., When it’s installed by one of our trusted Home Comfort Partners, it will also deliver these exceptional benefits and more:
- Qualify you for the maximum rebate and save you the most on energy costs
- Provide your family with the greatest comfort
- Reduce your maintenance costs
- Utilize your home’s existing ductwork