Comprehensive Lighting for Large Businesses
Look up. Is your modern office using outdated lighting technology?
Enhance your workspace and your energy savings with new, high-efficiency lighting. We will help reduce your up-front cost with rebates. New construction and major renovation projects are not eligible.
Have a question? Please call the Energy Efficiency Infoline at 1-800-692-2626.
Please note that we reserves the right to change guidelines at any time without notice.
- Customer Eligibility: applicable only for customers on Rate 285.
- Program measures and rebate levels are pre-determined
- If you do not see the equipment you chose on the Eligibility Table, contact your PSEG Long Island rep or our Infoline at 1-800-692-2626. If the equipment you are proposing is listed in the Eligibility Table, you must use this application.
- Customers must agree to Our Terms and Conditions
- Solid State Lighting Policy for LED products
- Project cap will not exceed total project cost
- Pre-approval is required for participation in the program
- List of measures may be updated or modified frequently
How to Participate
Before you purchase and install equipment, send the following items to PSEG Long Island to receive your pre-approval letter. Electronic copies can be sent to CEPLI@pseg.com. Please include your account number in subject line. Submit hardcopy submissions to PSEG Long Island, CEP Retrofit, 15 Park Drive, Melville, NY, 11747
- Electronic submission of the completed Comprehensive Lighting Rebate Application
- Required documents (see Required Documents Check sheet in application)
- Contractor Proposal is required if replacing 100 fixtures or more.
Pre-Approval Letter and Beyond
- After you receive your pre-approval letter, complete the project.
- After project is complete:
- Submit copies of itemized invoice showing the facility address, date and place of purchase and the model/part numbers of installed equipment.
- A Representative may contact you to schedule a Post-inspection.
Have a lighting problem? Need a solution?