COVID-19 Assistance and Resources
If you’re struggling with bills, please let us know.
COVID-19 has upended all of our lives and created unexpected challenges. If it has created a financial burden for you, help may be available.
NYS Electric and Gas Bill Relief Program
Assistance for Our Customers
Assistance may be available if you are struggling with bills. As the nation rebounds from COVID-19, we know that economic burdens remain for many customers. Special protections may be available to you. Contact us at 1-800-490-0025 if you would like to discuss payment options and see if any of our Financial Assistance programs work for you.
- New York State Homeowner Assistance Fund (NYS HAF)
- Suffolk County Utility Assistance Program
- NYC COVID Assistance
- FEMA COVID Funeral Assistance
- COVID Assistance for Tribal Nations
- CARES Act Assistance for Workers - Economic Impact Payments
- Pandemic Unemployment Insurance Assistance
Programs available to qualifying participants. PSEG Long Island does not administer these programs