COVID-19 Assistance and Resources
If you’re struggling with bills, please let us know.
COVID-19 has upended all of our lives and created unexpected challenges. If it has created a financial burden for you, help may be available.
Assistance for Our Customers
Assistance may be available if you are struggling with bills. As the nation rebounds from COVID-19, we know that economic burdens remain for many customers. Special protections may be available to you. Contact us at 1-800-490-0025 if you would like to discuss payment options and see if any of our Financial Assistance programs work for you.
- New York State Homeowner Assistance Fund (NYS HAF)
- Suffolk County Utility Assistance Program
- NYC COVID Assistance
- FEMA COVID Funeral Assistance
- COVID Assistance for Tribal Nations
- CARES Act Assistance for Workers - Economic Impact Payments
- Pandemic Unemployment Insurance Assistance
Programs available to qualifying participants. PSEG Long Island does not administer these programs