Resources For Developers
Resources for Community Solar Developers
CDG makes renewable energy, particularly solar power, more accessible to more people. With CDG, sometimes known as shared renewable energy, multiple customers can save money on their electric bills thanks to energy credits generated by one, large solar array located elsewhere. The array is managed by a host that enrolls customers and acts as a liaison with PSEG Long Island.
Interested in being a host?
Download the reference materials below:
- Certification Form
- Net Crediting Manual
- Program Procedural Requirements
- Community Solar Brochure
- To request connection with PSEG Long Island's Community Distributed Generation Program, please complete the Application/Allocation Request form.
Additional information for hosts:
- If the host account is an existing PV system, submit documents to CommunityDistributedGeneration@pseg.com
- If the host account does not have an existing PV system, submit documents to PAMSolarLI@pseg.com
- PSEG Long Island will notify the CDG Host when submission of a complete and accurate Initial Allocation Request has been accepted by the Company.
- Accepted Initial Allocation Requests will be effective, commencing with the first full Host Account billing period, 60 days after receipt of such request.
- Satellite allocations must not exceed 100 percent. The percentage of Satellite allocations less than 100 percent will remain as Excess Generation at the CDG Host account.