National leaders in renewable and energy efficiency
Renewable resources empower ourselves with change that is good for the environment, our economy and for society.
Electric Vehicle Workplace Charging Rebate
For Your Business. For Your Employees. Lead the way to providing workplace charging to your employees, who own a plug-in vehicle (PEV).
Value of Distributed Energy Resources
VDER phase one begins the process toward a more accurate valuation and compensation of Distributed Energy Resources.
NY-Sun Incentive Program
If you've thought about going solar, that's a smart impulse. Solar or photovoltaic (PV) systems are durable, reliable, and require very little maintenance. Thanks to NY-Sun incentives, along with state and federal tax incentives, solar installation may be more affordable than ever. Check out these links to learn more:
- Information for Builders/Contractors
- Solar Power and Net Metering Guide
- Financing options through New York State
Community Distributed Generation (CDG)
CDG makes renewable energy, particularly solar power, more accessible to more people. With CDG, sometimes known as shared renewable energy, multiple customers can save money on their electric bills thanks to energy credits generated by one, large solar array located elsewhere. The array is managed by a host that enrolls customers and acts as a liaison with PSEG Long Island. Interested in being a host? Learn more at these links:
Additional information for hosts:
- If the host account is an existing PV system, submit documents to CommunityDistributedGeneration@pseg.com
- If the host account does not have an existing PV system, submit documents to PAMSolarLI@pseg.com
- PSEG Long Island will notify the CDG Host when submission of a complete and accurate Initial Allocation Request has been accepted by the Company.
- Accepted Initial Allocation Requests will be effective, commencing with the first full Host Account billing period, 60 days after receipt of such request.
- Satellite allocations must not exceed 100 percent. The percentage of Satellite allocations less than 100 percent will remain as Excess Generation at the CDG Host account.
Remote Net Metering
Remote net metering allows farm and non-residential customers with wind, solar or farm waste electric generating equipment at one location to utilize their excess generation to reduce their electric bills on accounts at other locations.