If you pay your bill through any of our online services, you can still find the same information that you would have received with your printed bill in the mail. Simply browse through the inserts below.
- June 2016: A quick guide to your new bill
- June 2016: It’s another hurricane season. Time to get ready.
- May 2016: Save Up to $1,000 on New Central Air Conditioning
- April 2016: The POWER of Partnership: March of Dimes
- March 2016: Stay in Control with myAlerts
- January/February 2016: Common Residential Electric Rates
- October/November 2015: Save $100 Every Year
- October/November 2015: Do You Need Help Paying Your Energy Bills?
- September/October 2015: New Mobile Services / Reduced Rates for Those in Need
- September 2015: Turn off Waste / Refrigerator Recycling
- July 2015: For Savings, Mind the Gap / Get Your Family Ready
- January/February 2015: Don't Get Soaked / Online Home Energy Profile
- January/February 2015: DirectPay / My Account
- November/December 2014: Save 20% In The Laundry Room / Get Your Savings
- September/October 2014: Refrigerator Recycling / Two Steps to Savings
- July/August 2014: Plenty of Rooms for Savings / Free. Fast. And Good For Your Wallet
- May/June 2014: Swim into Savings / Shedding a Light on Savings
- April 2014: Important Information About Your Electric Bill
- March 2014: Energy Prices Continue to Rise
- January/February 2014: We're New to the Neighborhood