Long Island Real Estate
Find Your Real Estate Partner
The real estate and development firms listed here have expressed an interest in partnering with vendors and contractors in connection with our Economic Development programs.
We have developed a listing of some of the leading real estate agencies and developers/property owners here on Long Island.
Collectively, these companies represent millions of square feet of real estate on Long Island including everything from Class "A" office space to manufacturing, R&D/industrial, and retail space.
Development firms own and maintain properties for lease. They represent only those properties that they own.
- Blumenfeld Development Group Blumenfeld Development Group, Ltd. (BDG) is a full-service real estate development firm with core strengths in big-box retail and office space. BDG's fully integrated team allows for seamless packaging of all services, including those related to leasing, acquisitions, property management, construction, permits and approvals, architectural and engineering design, and user operational planning.
- Polimeni International, LLC Polimeni International, LLC is a leading Real Estate development company based on Long Island, NY. It is a full-service company with divisions in property management, construction, leasing and real estate brokerage.
- Spiegel Associates Spiegel Associates is a full-service real estate acquisition, development, and management company with a portfolio of industrial, office, retail, and residential properties in Nassau and Suffolk counties.
- The We're Group The We're Group is Long Island's oldest and largest fully integrated private real estate company. The We're Group provides leasing, management, development, construction, architectural, engineering, and tenant-related services for its portfolio of over 4 million square feet of commercial real estate, located primarily on Long Island, New York.
Real Estate Agencies
Real estate agencies act as listing agents and broker sale or lease transactions for owners of commercial/industrial property. They do not own or maintain the properties they represent.
- CB Richard Ellis Established more than two decades ago, CB Richard Ellis' Long Island operations in Woodbury and Long Island City are recognized for incomparable client service in all real estate-related disciplines, including acquisitions, dispositions, property management, financial consulting, and tenant and owner representation.
- Commercial Realty Services of Long Island Inc. (CRS) is a commercial real estate company that offers commercial real estate consulting, and tenant and landlord representation in Nassau and Suffolk Counties. Contact Jack J. Britvan at email@example.com.
- Coldwell Banker Commercial Coldwell Banker Commercial® is one of the largest commercial real estate firms in the world. The Long Island office provides corporate real estate services to help businesses navigate the complexities of commercial real estate decision-making.
- Corporate National Realty, LLC Corporate National Realty, LLC (CNR) is a national commercial-industrial real estate firm. Over the past twenty years, the associates of CNR have represented some of the most prominent corporations on Long Island, as well as nationally, in their search for/disposition of real estate.href="http://www.cushwake.com/" target="_blank">Cushman & Wakefield Cushman & Wakefield is the world's largest privately held real estate services firm. Founded in 1917, the firm has 189 offices in 57 countries around the globe, and 11,000+ talented professionals. Cushman & Wakefield delivers integrated solutions by actively advising, implementing, and managing on behalf of landlords, tenants, and investors through every stage of the real estate process.
- Greiner-Maltz Greiner-Maltz is a full-service real estate firm providing brokerage services, sales, lease and disposition of assets, portfolio management, and building management, as well as financial analysis and market valuation for trustees, banks, and estate planning.
- Newmark Grubb Knight Frank Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. They provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners, and developers of real estate on a local, regional, and national level.
- Schacker Real Estate Corp. Schacker Real Estate Corporation is a Long Island-based broker specializing in the industrial and office sectors of the marketplace, including warehouse and distribution facilities, manufacturing, laboratory, research and development, and office space.
- Zere Real Estate Services, Inc. Zere Real Estate Services is a full-service commercial real estate company servicing the real estate needs of users, developers, and investors for almost three decades. They offer property management services, investment opportunities, the assembling of properties, and advisory solutions.
Please note: We make no endorsement, representation, or warranty, and do not assume any legal responsibility or liability, with respect to any of the companies listed here or to the services they offer.